Friday, November 11, 2005

the mating habits of squirrels

It's past midnight. That used to be the time when I would suddenly come alive, but these days I'm turning into a bit of an old lady. So I'll keep this short. My bed awaits. I just played an inspiring show with my lovely birds. Our dear Erin is still working on her tan in Maui, but I've been saving my lunch money in hopes of a happy tropical reunion. Things have been busy here at home (home meaning Canada). I just got spat out of a stinky van after touring this big ol' country of ours with 15 boys. I am estrogen deprived, but I got such a huge dose of amazing music every night that it really made up for it (whitey houston, fembots, luke doucet, shout out out out out). Highlights of our adventure would have to be getting sodomized at the border, driving for 38 hours in one go, whacking the hell out of that cowbell, 12 year old scotch, Chloe Delores Doucet Winkleman. Ok, I'm going to get my beauty sleep & then wake up & make vegan pancakes in the nude while listening to Bob Dylan's Desire. Hell yeah. Goodnight my fine feathered friends. Melissa ps... My hair is blond, which matches the carpet if you know what I mean, but I'm thinking of going dark again. For those of you who have seen me in all incarnations & have an opinion please let me know. I'm having a major hair crisis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home